Game Over Game Over

Good Gob.

VTXSRB responds:

Ty Thy.

Xtrullor - Cry Xtrullor - Cry

14.8/10 what the hell is this?!

Xtrullor - Supernova Xtrullor - Supernova

When I first listened to this in Geometry Dash, I just thought "Wow! Nice song!"

But I only listened through 0:00 to 1:20...unwary of the...BIG...drops...

When I decided to actually go to Newgrounds and listen to the whole song, My ears EXPLODED. The drop at 2:02 to 3:13 is INTENSE AF. And the jumpscare drop at 3:55! :O

But the best part of the song is 0:00 to 5:12. And since that's obviously the entire song, this is definitely one of the best songs on Newgrounds.

You're the best, Xtrullor. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

L-55 - RadioActivated L-55 - RadioActivated

This is "the bomb"! nah, that's too overused... Maybe This is "waste" No no, that sounds offensive... Hmmm... How about This should be "Radio Activated"! Nah... Damn I suck at making jokes...

Wow! This is pretty awesome! I seriously have no idea why you're not scouted yet, cause you should be! :3 I like how it starts out with an electric guitar, then strings? Back to electric guitar, then an epic piano, then techno comes in! But the ending is very strange as it instantly cuts off... I, err... I didn't say that was a bad thing... Keep it coming! :D

L-55 responds:

I know that, i dont know why im not scouted, i think no one wants to scout me :(... But anyway im popular when im not scouted :DDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NGDIC 2 - Mayhem Trance NGDIC 2 - Mayhem Trance

Great! Very fast-paced and semi-intense! Obviously not the best but if this is your first song, that's amazing! :)

Gragon73 responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

Words cannot describe how awesome this song is. But numbers can!!! 670,616,629/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111ONEEE

Let's Bounce Let's Bounce

I listened to this song in Jeyzor's GD level and it was AWESOME! (even though I didn't get far in it. The song is so epic it's nearly impossible to beat).

I really like the robotic feel to most of the song, you did really well on it! :D

In my opinion, it's (probably) nearly impossible to make it better because it's sooooooo perfect!

Bravo my friend! Bravo.

6/5 would listen again. However, my least favorite part of the song is 3:03 because it's where the song ends. D: (NP! I'll just put it on loop)!

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Wow :D! That is amazing feedback, thanks my man! That means a lot to hear.